Anthem Country Club Membership Information
Exclusive, not exclusionary.
The prestigious Anthem Country Club welcomes you to a secluded, private world of exquisite greens, sprawling tennis and sporting courts, incredible fitness and wellness facilities, exceptional dining, and an array of social opportunities. Enrich your life every day in the spirit of Anthem Country Club.
Anthem Country Club Membership Privileges
Membership at Anthem Country Club is an investment in your family, your community, and your future. The limitless benefits and amenities give you the perfect setting to begin forming some of life’s richest memories.
To be accurate, Anthem Country Club offers its members two club houses. The first houses the Sports Club at Anthem Country Club. The second hosts superb golfing facilities.
When going to work out becomes a guilty pleasure, you’re at Anthem Country Club’s Sports Club. Any gym can set up a treadmill or two and offer yoga. But, as a member of the Sports Club, you’ll enhance your life. To top that off, it’s located a literal stones-throw away. No other club compares to Anthem Country Club.
Sports: Anthem Country Club Membership Features
- 3,000+ square feet of top-quality exercise equipment, including cardio machines, weight machines, and free weights
- Extensive group exercise schedule with various training formats, including cardio, core / strength training, mind & body wellness, aquatics training, and indoor cycling
- Sporting facilities include six lighted championship tennis courts, sand volleyball court, indoor and outdoor jogging trails, an outdoor full-court basketball court, and an amazing resort-style outdoor pool / spa area complete with cabanas, and a high-quality tot lot with multiple jungle gyms
- On-site certified personal fitness and nutrition training
- Advanced fitness and cardiovascular testing
- Complimentary workout accessories, fresh towels, and chilled water
What better way to pamper yourself than a day at the spa? Located within the confines of Anthem Country Club’s guarded gates, the Spa at Anthem Country Club gives members private access to unwind anytime. Stop by for a quick hair cut and style, and maybe an aromatherapy pedicure. Facials and body treatments can also be arranged for a rejuvenating treat. Enrich your spirit at the Spa at Anthem Country Club.
- Trained and certified massage therapists available by appointment or during select walk-in hours
- Certified and licensed aestheticians available by appointment or during select walk-in hours
- Private parties of any size can be accommodated
Private Golf Course
A deep appreciation for the extraordinary community of Anthem Country Club begins with the magnificent land upon which it is built. Nestled into the heart of the McCullough Range foothills, impressive and cozy estates alike are built to complement the natural lava rockscape. Wound through the natural arroyos sit the emerald fairways of the spectacular Hale Irwin / Keith Foster 7,291-yard par-72 private Anthem Country Club golf course. The 7,291-yard, par-72 championship course meanders through the dramatic topography of the hills below Black Mountain, featuring six turquoise ponds, crystalline waterfalls, and spectacular vantages to frame each of 18 holes. With five sets of tees, Anthem Country Club Golf Course was designed for all levels of players. This private gem has rightfully earned its reputation as one of the most prestigious country clubs in the Las Vegas valley.
- Golf privileges, per membership plan
- Golf practice range privileges, per membership plan
Anthem Country Club offers a surprisingly wide variety of dining options, all located a minute or two from Anthem Country Club homes. Indulge in fantastic fine dining that rivals many celebrity chef destinations on The Strip. Or, catch a casual lunch with good friends and fresh flavors.
- Mixed Grille, Chef Matt Veit: intimate fine dining and spirits
- Fountains Café: casual fresh fare
- Five menus from which to choose, with full banquet services and facilities available
- Check out the monthly Farmers Market Report